Leanbean Women’s Fat Burner and Appetite Suppressant
Leanbean is a fat burner intended for women who wish to lose weight.
It’s produced in capsule format and is is suitable for women of all ages, including vegetarians.
It’s only been available for a few years, so it’s still a relatively new product, but customer reviews suggest this particular diet pill for women has already made a very big splash.
Lots of women are raving about how good it is and Leanbean seems to be particularly popular with women who are going through “the change of life”.
The link between weight gain and menopause is an established fact and menopausal weight gain is problem that most women have to face sooner or later.
It’s caused when the body starts producing less estrogen and Leanbean appears to be the only product on the market that has proved to successful in addressing this problem.
Leanbean is also notable for the amount of appetite suppressing ingredients it contains and this is a real plus for women because research shows the hunger urge in females is a lot stronger than the hunger urge in men.
A lot of manufacturers claim to have created diet pills that are tailor-made for a woman’s needs, but Leanbean appears to be the real deal.
- Toned arms and legs
- A firmer, flatter stomach
- A pert and peachy butt
- Boosted energy
- An overall sense of well-being
Leanbean Ingredient Profile?
The full dose of four capsules per day will provide:
- Green Tea (200mg): A very common diet pill ingredient that has proven fat burning capabilities and may have value as a breast cancer prevention aid/treatment.
- Green Coffee Bean (6000mg): Green coffee bean provides a thermogenic fat burning chemical called chlorogenic acid. The chlorogenic acid from green coffee bean also helps ensure healthy blood sugar and insulin levels, so it’s good for preventing sudden desires for sweet food.
- Acai Berry (800mg): A berry extract that suppresses hunger and boosts the metabolism. Acai berry is also a good source of antioxidants, so its presence here should help promote good health.
- Glucomannan (500mg): A water-soluble fiber taken from the roots of the konjac plant. Research shows glucomannan is good for suppressing the appetite and helping to lower cholesterol levels.
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract (400mg): The hydroxycitric acid (HCA) provided by garcinia cambogia extract is good for banishing hunger and further assists weight loss by preventing excess calories from being converted to fat.
- Raspberry Ketones (8mg): A proven fat burner that also boasts good credentials as an appetite suppressant.
- Cayenne Pepper (60mg): A red pepper extract that supports weight gain by providing a combination of powerful appetite suppression, boosted metabolism, and thermogenic fat burning.
- Vitamin B6 (3.72mg), Vitamin B12 (6.4ug): Two important B Vitamins that are key ingredients in most brands of energy drink. Vitamin B6 and B12 have particular importance here because they are known to help regulate estrogen levels and alleviate many of the symptoms of menopause, including mood swings and weight gain.
- Chromium (120ug): A mineral that’s become a diet pill regular because it improves insulin sensitivity and glucose control.
- Turmeric Powder (200mg), Black Pepper Extract (20mg): Turmeric contains a compound called curcumin that boosts the metabolism and has very good anti-inflammatory properties. Research shows curcumin also helps alleviate the symptoms of PMS, but the body’s ability to absorb curcumin is very poor so it’s presence in most supplements generally provides very little benefit. However, the Leanbean formulation also contains black pepper extract and it’s a very clever pairing because the piperine alkaloid provided by black pepper has been shown to boost curcumin absorption rates by up to 2000%.
Leanbean Customer Response
Some randomly-selected Leanbean customer reviews read:
Reported Side Effects and Usage Considerations
No side effects have been reported, but Leanbean is not intended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding a child or for users who are under 18-years of age.
People who have existing health problems are advised to seek medical advice before commencing use of any brand of weight management supplement.
The same advice is offered to anyone who takes medication or is planning on using two or more dietary supplements alongside each other.
The Leanbean Low-Down
Menopausal weight gain is problem for a lot of women and Leanbean is designed to help.
Our evaluation shows the formulation is also designed to provide maximum appetite suppression, and hunger control is an area where women need extra help, so this is a very impressive product.
It contains a number of good metabolism boosters and fat burning ingredients and should also provide the promised energy boost.
Just looking at the ingredients we can see Leanbean is capable of giving women the support they need and customer feedback proves the product works.
The price is reasonable and there is even a money back guarantee. Leanbean is a diet pill for women that works. It’s as simple as that and we are happy to recommend it to all women who wish to lose weight.
Where To Buy Leanbean
You can only buy Leanbean from the manufacturer’s website and a month’s supply of capsules will last 30 days.
Bulk buy incentives are available and the product is backed by a 90-day money back guarantee.
The official website also has multiple local currency options